Problems with Microsoft.Net Framework SDK

Mogomotsi Masege

I recently installed Microsoft.Net Framework SDK on my
W2000 server because I wanted to run some ASP.NET
Application, now I can run aspx pages from my IIS5.0 but
classic ASP pages doesn't run anymore and most of my WEB-
sides are created on ASP
What can I Do to get both Classic ASP and .NET
applications to work on the same Server?

Bob Barrows

Mogomotsi said:
I recently installed Microsoft.Net Framework SDK on my
W2000 server because I wanted to run some ASP.NET
Application, now I can run aspx pages from my IIS5.0 but
classic ASP pages doesn't run anymore and most of my WEB-
sides are created on ASP
What can I Do to get both Classic ASP and .NET
applications to work on the same Server?

You could try posting on a dotnet newsgroup :)

Many of us here haven't even loaded .NET. Some of us have, but still, you're
more likely to get help for this on a dotnet group.

Bob Barrows

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Mogomotsi Masege said:
I recently installed Microsoft.Net Framework SDK on my
W2000 server because I wanted to run some ASP.NET
Application, now I can run aspx pages from my IIS5.0 but
classic ASP pages doesn't run anymore and most of my WEB-
sides are created on ASP
What can I Do to get both Classic ASP and .NET
applications to work on the same Server?

Nothing special is needed to support ASP once the .NET Framework is
installed.

What does "doesn't run anymore" mean?