Problems with Morphon CSS Editor

Discussion in 'HTML' started by John Latter, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. John Latter

    John Latter Guest

    Anyone know if there are any discussion forums for morphon?

    I downloaded & installed it from here

    http://www.morphon.com/csseditor/

    but have hit a couple of snags!

    First, none of the images display when I'm using the help/tutorial
    files, and second, I followed the 'creating your first rule' example
    but when I linked to a dummy html file nothing happened - even though
    morphon said the css link had been made.

    Anyone had similar problems, or what is more likely, can anyone tell
    me what I'm doing wrong?

    --

    John Latter

    The 'Socially Acceptable Violence' website:
    http://members.aol.com/jorolat/sac.html

    Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism
    http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

    John Latter, Sep 15, 2003