Problems with MSIE caching CSS

Jedi Fans

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Jedi Fans <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot==-]
com"> quothed:
in addition to this: /folder/file.css means that it doesnt matter which
folder the document you are viewing is on, it will always go to the root
[aka the domain/subdomain] and work its way back up the directory
structure from there

That was my point. The root of a "website" is not always the "main"
website directory.
well in which case you navigate the folders to where you are, if you are
in control of your document structure then public_html on a linux
machine will be the root

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Jedi Fans <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot==-]
com"> quothed:
well in which case you navigate the folders to where you are, if you are
in control of your document structure then public_html on a linux
machine will be the root

Okay. I was just suggesting that I had trouble with that on a non-linux
machine some time ago.