Problems with MSXML 4.0. SP2 installed by KB925672 revision.

otto

Hi, all:
We have a problem with an ASP application using MSXML 4.0 component. In this
application we use the method GetOption() of the MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0 tu
get the last URL called (with option -1). Before installing MSXML 4.0 SP2
with the above revision all works ok, but after that the funcionality has
changed. The method returns now the same URL we have called, not the last URL
(for example a redirection made). Could anyone tell me if there´s any change
in the behavior of the methods of this component with the SP2 and which is
the solution for the problem mentioned?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!