    folder C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607.

    Thanks in advance,
    Alex
    Amac0714, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Amac0714

    Brock Allen Guest

    Perhaps IIS isn't using the right version of ASP.NET?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Amac0714

    Amac0714 Guest

    I looked through all I could and the version it says is registered is
    V1.1.4322. Is there some specific way to check?

    Alex
    Amac0714, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Amac0714

    Amac0714 Guest

    Amac0714, Oct 6, 2005
  5. In the IIS Manager, check the website's properties,
    and in the ASP.NET tab you'll see which ASP.NET
    version the application is using.

    If it's using 2.0, change it to 1.1

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 6, 2005
  6. Thanks for posting that solution.

    I'll incorporate it into the new ASPNETFAQ site
    which should be coming online by the 2.0 release date.

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 6, 2005