Problems with Page Objects (it is invalid)

RickL

I am moving an ASP application from NT to Win2003.

I noticed that the "Page Object" DTC is shown in red.

When I hover my cursor over the object I get the
message "Errors were found in the References property page
of this design-time control".

Can someone recommend a way to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Can someone recommend a way to troubleshoot this?

Stop using the pageObject DTC???

RickL

Is it a problematic control?

This is a validated legacy system. The application can not
be changed without revalidation.

Any other thoughts?

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Is it a problematic control?

In general, DTCs are, yes.
This is a validated legacy system. The application can not
be changed without revalidation.

Well, get out your revalidation pencils. (I don't think an ASP application
really qualifies as a "legacy system", btw. :)))