    of this design-time control".

    Can someone recommend a way to troubleshoot this?

    Thanks.
    RickL, Jan 5, 2004

  2. > Can someone recommend a way to troubleshoot this?

    Stop using the pageObject DTC???

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 5, 2004

  3. RickL

    RickL Guest

    Is it a problematic control?

    This is a validated legacy system. The application can not
    be changed without revalidation.

    Any other thoughts?

    RickL, Jan 5, 2004
  4. > Is it a problematic control?

    In general, DTCs are, yes.

    > This is a validated legacy system. The application can not
    > be changed without revalidation.

    Well, get out your revalidation pencils. (I don't think an ASP application
    really qualifies as a "legacy system", btw. :)))

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 5, 2004