problems with postback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Henrik Hansson, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. I have a page where search results come up in a dynamically generated table
    of 15 results per page.

    Below the table is previous and next buttons and it is here the problem
    begins as you will see below.

    The navigation only works if you go forwards and backwards in this
    order...forward forward backwards backwards forward forward

    if you go forward forward backwards forward the counters values are correct,
    but the list shows the same results twice

    I call the listing function in the postback, if i don't call it in the
    postback the navigation works but the links that are the results are blind

    So I need to call the listing function in the postback and find a way to get
    the navigation to work at the same time.

    Please help me with this its pretty urgent...(I have a deadline to keep)

    Dreddy

    Henrik Hansson, Feb 5, 2004

  2. I don't think your description is enough to go on. You may need to include
    some code.

    Andy Mortimer [MS]
    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only

    OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
    included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
    http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

    Andy Mortimer [MS], Feb 6, 2004