HTTP/1.0 202 Accepted
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:20:54 GMT
Server:
=== output end ===

As you can see, I don't get the actual http data from the site, only
the above output. With other $urls this code works perfectly, but with
this alexa url, I only get the above output.

As far as I know, the HTTP 202 code isn't an Error code, so I really
can't tell what's the problem... ?

Would appriciate any help !

Idan