    HTTP/1.0 202 Accepted
    Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:20:54 GMT
    Server:
    === output end ===

    As you can see, I don't get the actual http data from the site, only
    the above output. With other $urls this code works perfectly, but with
    this alexa url, I only get the above output.

    As far as I know, the HTTP 202 code isn't an Error code, so I really
    can't tell what's the problem... ?

    Would appriciate any help !

    Idan
    Idan Jan, Aug 15, 2004