Problems with Radio Button Group in Datalist

David Hearn

I have a datalist with an ItemTemplate set up. In the item template, I have
a radio button. I have set the groupname on the radio button so that you
should only be able to have one radio button selected if there ends up being
more than one in the list. However, it's not working. Even though I have set
the Group name, I can select every radio button that gets displayed. Anyone
know what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!