problems with registering PythonService.exe

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sylwia, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Sylwia

    Sylwia Guest

    Hi!

    I have the following problem :(
    After registering the "PythonService.exe" executable...

    C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\win32>PythonService.exe -register

    I got the following error message:
    "Registering the Python Service Manager...
    Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread

    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information."
    What may be wrong ?:(

    I have win32all-157 installed on my computer...

    I will be grateful for any hints.
    Thank you in advance,

    Sylwia

    Sylwia, Jan 26, 2004