    The chart I have has Chr(34) as double quotes.
    thanks

    varDescription = Replace(Request("Description"),Chr(34),"")
    shank, Jul 27, 2004

  2. shank

    Steven Burn Guest

    Just for fun ;o)

    strTemp = ReplaceIt("lala " & chr(34) & " hehe", chr(34), vbNullChar)

    Function ReplaceIt(sString, sChar, sWith)
    ReplaceIt = Replace(sString, sChar, sWith)
    End Function

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jul 27, 2004

  3. shank

    shank Guest

    never mind...
    I had to use Replace in the form field value.
    thanks

    shank, Jul 27, 2004