problems with ResourceManager!! (multi-language system)

Ricardo Corsi

Hi,

I have a websystem (ASP.Net -VB) that uses a resourceManager to swicth
between 3 diferent languages.

Inside my network, My applicattion works very nice. But, when i try to run
outside my test network, it gives me a strange error , like this:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the
neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "visual.res.resources" was
correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Visual". baseName: visual.res
locationInfo: <null> resource file name: visual.res.resources assembly:
Visual, Version=1.0.1812.37629, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
here comes my class:

Dim idioma As Integer =
HttpContext.Current.Request.Cookies("VisualLanguage").Item("Lingua")
Dim cultura As String
Select Case idioma
Case 1
cultura = "pt-BR"
Case 2
cultura = "es-ES"
Case 3
cultura = "en-US"
End Select
Try
Dim objRm As New ResourceManager("visual.res", ClasseDoWebForm)
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = New CultureInfo(cultura)
'("en-US")
Return objRm.GetString(Objeto)
Catch ex As Exception
Throw ex
End Try

So, somebody can help to know what´s wrong ?

thks@!