problems with soapclient30

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by bajopalabra, Oct 28, 2005.

  1. bajopalabra

    bajopalabra Guest

    hi
    this code bellow get data from a web service (tradicional asp)
    but result is not parsed into XML ...
    that is, JUST get "cat4"

    set osoap= Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
    osoap.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = true
    osoap.mssoapinit("http://x.x.x.x:8080/services/myservice?wsdl")

    IT IS WORKING, for example, instancing soap
    from VISUAL FOXPRO ...

    are anybody experiencing similar problems ???
    this worked....
    could it be related to lasts windows updates ?

    thanks

    --
    atte, Hernán

    bajopalabra, Oct 28, 2005

  2. bajopalabra

    bajopalabra Guest

    solution

    i want to share whith us "my" solution

    dim osoap, oxml, txt
    set osoap= Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
    set oxml= Server.CreateObject("MSXML.DomDocument")

    osoap.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = true
    osoap.mssoapinit("http://x.x.x.x:8080/services/myService?wsdl")
    oxml.loadxml( osoap.getMyData("myID") )
    txt= oxml.getElementsByTagName("user/data").item(0).text

    set oxml= nothing
    set osoap= nothing

    --
    atte, Hernán