    after read these datas. I have problems with bidirectional port. Someone
    has a similar design or an idea for doing this?
    Thanks

    bittor, Dec 22, 2004

  2. bittor

    Guest

    You can three registers such as Data_in, Data_out and Data. Then you
    must use tri-state

    Data <= Data_out when RamW = '1' else (others => 'Z' );
    Data_in <= Data when RamR = '1' else (others => '0');

    , Dec 23, 2004

  3. bittor

    bittor Guest

    Thanks usrdr,
    That's what I've done and now all is running well.
    Happy new year!!

    bittor, Dec 23, 2004