problems with strong named assemblies

Dmitry Bond.

Hi All.

I need help.
Our product (ASP.NET web site) use 3rd vendor's .NET library that generates
reports.
Recently the new version of that .NET library was released.
The problems is - 3rd vendor provide set of strong named assemblies, and (of
course) new release has different version number. When we download and
install new version of that .NET library all our applications stop to work
because of different version number of strong named assemblies.
We wish yo use that new version without rebuilding our binaries.
Is it possible? How can we do this?

WBR,
Dmitry.

Dmitry Bond.

request canceled.
I found the solution - I append to web.config file section <runtime> where
described bindingRedirects for all 17 assemblies we have problems with. Now
all is working fine.

Dmitry Bond. said:
Hi All.

I need help.