    http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/groups/kk13/vorkStyle.css

    Can anybody tell me what the problem is? Thanks!

    /Thomas Korsgaard
    Thomas Korsgaard, May 26, 2004

  2. Thomas Korsgaard

    Mitja Guest

    Thomas Korsgaard <>
    (news:c92o9q$400$-c.dk) wrote:
    > Hello NG
    >
    > I made a homepage (dont't mind the language) on this site
    >
    > www.kampsax.dtu.dk/groups/kk13/
    >
    > I have a problem though. The top blue bar with the KK13 logo is made
    > with a tabel, but sometimes it donsn't fill out the screen, as i told
    > it to in the stylesheet. An eksample of the problem can be found at:
    >
    > http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/groups/kk13/flash.html
    >
    > The styleshee can be found here:
    >
    > http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/groups/kk13/vorkStyle.css
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what the problem is? Thanks!

    You can't do things like <td colspan="2" width: 100% id="header">. You've
    also got two inexplicable css lines in the head section of the html, whereas
    all the rest of the css is in a separate file.

    In the example above, ...style="width: 100%" should do what you want,
    although I don't know if it'll fix the problem. I strongly recommend you
    read a css tutorial - you are definitely beginning to get the hang of it, so
    it would be a shame not to make more out of it. Note, for example, that
    "text-align: center; text-align: bottom;" doesn't do what you intended, that
    you mustn't specify values without units (e.g. width:95) etc.

    Still, it's a good start, keep it up. <thumbs style="direction:upwards;" />

    Mitja, May 26, 2004

  3. Thomas Korsgaard

    brucie Guest

    brucie, May 26, 2004