problems with TCPMON

arna-

Hi,
I'm using axis 1.2-RC3 and eclipse 3.01RC. When i run tcpmon from
command line
java -cp org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon
i use the panel for setting me as listener on port 8083 while tomcat is
on port 8080.
The problem is that when the client comunicate with server i dont have
2 SOAP messages but the tcpmon loops infinite on an error message.
I cant post you the output because tcpmon goes in infinite loop and its
impossible to copy text.
However i have set the axis path appropriately and i have added it to
classpath and classpath to path so i can call tcpmon with java org.....
I have also the needed jars (expecially) axis.jar included in axis
server (on tomcat) and imported in eclipse project.
Thank you in advance!