Problems with the Accordion-Control+LinkButton

Sebastian

Hello!

I have a MasterPage with a Accordion-Control and in the seperate Panes, I
add some LinkButtons. I would like to have, that when I click on the
LinkButton, that I jump to a new page.

I add the "onclick" - Event on the masterpage, but when I click the
LinkButton nothing happens.

Here is a snippet of my code:

<ajaxToolkit:AccordionPane ID="AccordionPane2" runat="server">
<Header>
"accordionLink"> Test</a>
</Header>
<Content>
<asp:LinkButton ID="lkbOverview" runat="server"
CssClass="contentLink"
OnClick="lkbOverview_Click">Overview</asp:LinkButton>
</Content>
</ajaxToolkit:AccordionPane>

And here is the code for the "Click"-Event in the cs-File of my Masterpage:

protected void lkbOverview_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Response.Redirect("Overview.aspx");
}

I hope, that someone could help me!