Problems with the Jamis RDoc format

Jim Weirich

I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I noticed that
it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the bottom of
http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
example. The method links go nowhere.

I suspect this has been going on for a while and I just noticed. Is there a
fix somewhere? (At least some of the other templates are ok ... I haven't
tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

Jamis Buck

I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I
noticed that
it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the
bottom of
http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
example. The method links go nowhere.

I suspect this has been going on for a while and I just noticed.
Is there a
fix somewhere? (At least some of the other templates are ok ... I
haven't
tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

If someone has a fix, I'll be happy to apply it to my copy.

- Jamis

Joel VanderWerf

Jim said:
I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I noticed that
it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the bottom of
http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
example. The method links go nowhere.

I suspect this has been going on for a while and I just noticed. Is there a
fix somewhere? (At least some of the other templates are ok ... I haven't
tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

I noticed the exact same problem this morning.

I was having a problem with jamis.rb creating a blank frame (blank.html,
created by the snippet below), but rdoc wasn't creating blank.rb, so I
replaced it with the jamis.rb from rake (I guess that's the same as you
are using, Jim :). The two files were a little different. Then I got the
unlinked methods. So I'm temporarily back to the old format.

IFNOT:inline_source
<frameset rows="80%,20%">
<frame src="%initial_page%" name="docwin">
<frame src="blank.html" name="source">
</frameset>
ENDIF:inline_source