    tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

    --
    -- Jim Weirich http://onestepback.org

    Jim Weirich, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Jim Weirich

    Jamis Buck Guest

    On Aug 23, 2005, at 10:19 PM, Jim Weirich wrote:

    > I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I
    > noticed that
    > it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the
    > bottom of
    > http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
    > example. The method links go nowhere.
    >
    > I suspect this has been going on for a while and I just noticed.
    > Is there a
    > fix somewhere? (At least some of the other templates are ok ... I
    > haven't
    > tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

    If someone has a fix, I'll be happy to apply it to my copy.

    - Jamis

    Jamis Buck, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Jim Weirich wrote:
    > I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I noticed that
    > it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the bottom of
    > http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
    > example. The method links go nowhere.
    >
    > I suspect this has been going on for a while and I just noticed. Is there a
    > fix somewhere? (At least some of the other templates are ok ... I haven't
    > tried them all. But I really like the look of the jamis version).

    I noticed the exact same problem this morning.

    I was having a problem with jamis.rb creating a blank frame (blank.html,
    created by the snippet below), but rdoc wasn't creating blank.rb, so I
    replaced it with the jamis.rb from rake (I guess that's the same as you
    are using, Jim :). The two files were a little different. Then I got the
    unlinked methods. So I'm temporarily back to the old format.

    IFNOT:inline_source
    <frameset rows="80%,20%">
    <frame src="%initial_page%" name="docwin">
    <frame src="blank.html" name="source">
    </frameset>
    ENDIF:inline_source

    Joel VanderWerf, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Jim Weirich

    Jim Weirich Guest

    On Wednesday 24 August 2005 12:37 am, Joel VanderWerf wrote:
    > Jim Weirich wrote:
    > > I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I noticed
    > > that it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to the bottom
    > > of http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to see an
    > > example. The method links go nowhere.

    > I noticed the exact same problem this morning.

    Hmm ... seems like I had an old copy. The version available from here:

    http://jamis.jamisbuck.org/articles/2005/04/08/rdoc-template

    works for me.

    --
    -- Jim Weirich http://onestepback.org

    Jim Weirich, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Jim Weirich

    Jamis Buck Guest

    On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:07 AM, Jim Weirich wrote:

    > On Wednesday 24 August 2005 12:37 am, Joel VanderWerf wrote:
    >
    >> Jim Weirich wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've been using the jamis rdoc format for some time. Recently I
    >>> noticed
    >>> that it is not generating correct HTML output. Scroll down to
    >>> the bottom
    >>> of http://builder.rubyforge.org/classes/Builder/XmlMarkup.html to
    >>> see an
    >>> example. The method links go nowhere.
    >>>

    >> I noticed the exact same problem this morning.
    >>

    > Hmm ... seems like I had an old copy. The version available from
    > here:
    >
    > http://jamis.jamisbuck.org/articles/2005/04/08/rdoc-template
    >
    > works for me.

    Whew. Good to know. Thanks for the follow-up, Jim.

    - Jamis

    Jamis Buck, Aug 24, 2005