    I've installed the WebControls MSI on the webserver. I've copied the
    webctrl_client directory to just about every directory I can think of.

    Has anyone else encountered this problem?
    Rob Edwards, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Rob Edwards

    Guest

    I think you have to replicate the entire webctrl_client
    directory structure under the sub-directory that maps
    to http://gms.domainname.com.

    For example: if gms maps to \inetpub\wwwoot\gms, then

    Under \inetpub\wwwroot\, you should have

    \inetpub\wwwroot\
    \inetpub\wwwroot\gms
    \inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client
    \inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0
    \inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0\images
    \inetpub\wwwroot\gms\webctrl_client\1_0\treeimages

    Dallas

    http://servername/GMS/page.aspx
    >The treeview control renders properly.
    >
    >When I create a new website (with a host header) at
    >http://gms.domainname.com/page.aspx
    >The treeview control does not render the + or -

    necessary to display
    >correctly.
    >
    >I've installed the WebControls MSI on the webserver.

    I've copied the
    >webctrl_client directory to just about every directory I

    can think of.

    >Has anyone else encountered this problem?
    >

    >.

    , Jun 13, 2004