    1. Advertising

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neal Guest

    Neal, May 11, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    >What is wrong with
    >http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/mediazione2.html ?

    Nothing, validation wise. It passes.

    >I get
    >http://validator.w3.org/check? uri=http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/mediazione2.html

    You have a space (%20) between the ? and the uri=.
    This causes an error. The error is with the URL not with the page.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, May 11, 2004
  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Safalra Guest

    Safalra, May 11, 2004

    > > What is wrong with
    > > http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/mediazione2.html ?
    > > I get

    http://validator.w3.org/check? uri=http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/mediazione2.html

    > What's with the %20 after check? You should have this, which works:

    That was the URL of the page which I had got when I clicked on the link on
    my page which should have shown that I had validated the page.
    On my page I had tried to write the adress which had been suggested here
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...charset=(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk/sv/italienkarta.html