    ( 我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 主 在 ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php
    > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
    > think that the
    > strange result I get depends on that.

    Is it because you use https perhaps?

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox
    Jedi Fans, Aug 31, 2005

  3. "Jedi Fans" <"news[at]jedifans[-=dot=-]com"> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php
    > > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
    > > think that the
    > > strange result I get depends on that.

    > Is it because you use https perhaps?

    No, because it works with other pages, for example
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php

    --
    Watakushi wa
    Luigi Donatello desu
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Aug 31, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php
    > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
    > think that the
    > strange result I get depends on that.

    All I see is:
    Error Line 240 column 73: there is no attribute "BGCOLOR".
    which is not strange at all?

    You should tell us *what* the unexpected answer is...

    --
    Benjamin Niemann
    Email: pink at odahoda dot de
    Benjamin Niemann, Aug 31, 2005
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php
    > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
    > think that the
    > strange result I get depends on that.

    The only thing I get is 'bgcolor is invalid'.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 31, 2005
  6. "Benjamin Niemann" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php
    > > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
    > > think that the
    > > strange result I get depends on that.

    > All I see is:
    > Error Line 240 column 73: there is no attribute "BGCOLOR".
    > which is not strange at all?
    >
    > You should tell us *what* the unexpected answer is...

    The problem has been solved.
    I got another message before.

    --
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg.php