Problems with viewing inheriting Properties in VS.NET design time

Dann Pool

Hi,

I've been having problems with the visibility of Properties that i
have been adding with my code at design time.

I have code which resembles the following:

public abstract class AbstractBob : WebControl
{
private string text;

[Browsable (true),
Category ("Stuff")]
public string Text
{
get { return this.text; }
set { this.text = value; }
}

//Blah ...
}

public class Bob : AbstractBob
{
//Blah ...
}

Inheritance seems to work fine and all the properties are available
within the code. However, the properties defined aren't appearing in
the properties tab of VS.NET.

I think that it might be to do with the fact that I originally derive
from WebControl.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.