Problems with Xerces

ike

Hello,

I have two problems with xerces:

- I'm using SAXParser and I can't correctly set locale for German and
when I parse xml file I got some characters incorrect.
- when I try compile code like "SAXParser parser = new SAXParser;" I get
error message "error C2661: 'new' : no overloaded function takes 3
parameters" and when I write
"SAXParser parser" compilation is ok.

Thanks
Romek

Alexey Dmitriev

ike said:
Hello,

I have two problems with xerces:

- I'm using SAXParser and I can't correctly set locale for German and
when I parse xml file I got some characters incorrect.
- when I try compile code like "SAXParser parser = new SAXParser;" I get
error message "error C2661: 'new' : no overloaded function takes 3
parameters" and when I write
"SAXParser parser" compilation is ok.

Thanks
Romek
You on a review could not submit a scrap of a code?

I also have the "'new' : no overloaded function takes 3" problem with
XercesDOMParser. It happened when I put it inside a MFC derived class.

#include <xercesc/util/PlatformUtils.hpp>

#include <xercesc/dom/DOM.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/DOMImplementation.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/DOMImplementationLS.hpp>
#include <xercesc/dom/DOMWriter.hpp>

#include <xercesc/framework/StdOutFormatTarget.hpp>
#include <xercesc/framework/LocalFileFormatTarget.hpp>
#include <xercesc/parsers/XercesDOMParser.hpp>
#include <xercesc/util/XMLUni.hpp>

XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_USE

XercseDOMParser* paerser1 = new XercesDOMParser(); //ok

class MyDialog : public CDialog
void MyMethod()
{
XercseDOMParser* paerser2 = new XercesDOMParser();
//does not compile, show the error message " no overloaded
function takes 3 parameters"

}
};

What's the problem here?