    "SAXParser parser" compilation is ok.

    Thanks
    Romek

    ike, Sep 30, 2003

  2. ike wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have two problems with xerces:
    >
    > - I'm using SAXParser and I can't correctly set locale for German and
    > when I parse xml file I got some characters incorrect.
    > - when I try compile code like "SAXParser parser = new SAXParser;" I get
    > error message "error C2661: 'new' : no overloaded function takes 3
    > parameters" and when I write
    > "SAXParser parser" compilation is ok.
    >

    > Thanks
    > Romek

    You on a review could not submit a scrap of a code?

    --
    Alex

    Alexey Dmitriev, Oct 2, 2003

  3. ike

    f Guest

    I also have the "'new' : no overloaded function takes 3" problem with
    XercesDOMParser. It happened when I put it inside a MFC derived class.

    #include <xercesc/util/PlatformUtils.hpp>

    #include <xercesc/dom/DOM.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/dom/DOMImplementation.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/dom/DOMImplementationLS.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/dom/DOMWriter.hpp>

    #include <xercesc/framework/StdOutFormatTarget.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/framework/LocalFileFormatTarget.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/parsers/XercesDOMParser.hpp>
    #include <xercesc/util/XMLUni.hpp>

    XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_USE

    XercseDOMParser* paerser1 = new XercesDOMParser(); //ok

    class MyDialog : public CDialog
    void MyMethod()
    {
    XercseDOMParser* paerser2 = new XercesDOMParser();
    //does not compile, show the error message " no overloaded
    function takes 3 parameters"

    }
    };

    What's the problem here?