problems with XMLSpy

coltrane

I have xmlspy Professional 2004 rev3. When I try to open an xml file
from a context menu in windows explorer I get an error message stating
"Cannot find the file blah.xml or one of its components. Make sure the
path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are
available."
XMLSpy does open after the error message but does not open the file. I
can then open the xml file from the "file" menu.

Is this a bug in XMLSpy or is it a problem in my setup. I ran the
install using all the default values.
thank you for help with this

john