To: $realaddr
Sender: $sender
Subject: $subject

Dear $firstn $last,

Thank you for your interest in EION Wireless.
The information that you have requested can be downloaded by clicking
on this link:
$comp

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us
at $sales or via telephone at +1 (613) 715-9067 x234.

Thank you,
The EION Wireless Team.
------------------------

About EION:

With the future of networks squarely pointed at Wireless,
EION helps its customers design and deploy rugged point-to-point,
point-to-multipoint,
and WI-FI networks. EION's combination of carrier class IP experience,
wireless
networking skills, and security solutions to their clients. From
isolated and inaccessible
villages to congested and challenging urban environments, EION
understand the obstacles
these communities have with availability of communications services and
connectivity, and
has developed a Rugged Wireless Communication Solution (RWCS) to help
overcome them.

------------------------

EOM

close(MAIL);

Bart Van der Donck

Alla said:
I would like to here any suggestions to work under code:
It does not work proper: my body message coming as an attachment
instead of sending a proper file.
Thank you,
Alla.

[...]

If you need attachments in your mail, you need a multipart-message:

To: $realaddr
Sender: $sender

------=_NextPart_Of_Mail

[BODY_OF_YOUR_EMAIL_GOES_HERE]

------=_NextPart_Of_Mail

[BASE64_ENCODED_PDF_GOES_HERE]

------=_NextPart_Of_Mail--

If you want no attachment at all, you could use something like this:

To: $realaddr
Sender: $sender

[BODY_OF_YOUR_EMAIL_GOES_HERE]

It's an easy trick; just send an email to yourself and examine its
source code.

(P.S. You should use the 'Date: ' header too, I've seen spam filters
that reject mail without 'Date: ')

Tad McClellan

Alla said:
I would like to here any suggestions to work under code:

perldoc -q mail

How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message?

print MAIL <<EOM;
To: $realaddr
Sender: $sender

Where is Doug's program?

There are lot's of buggy and insecure mail gateway programs, I
thought I'd take a look at this one if I could find it.

Five minutes of googling found only broken links...

You do not need to escape the single quote because it is not meta.