    Slickuser Guest

    Are there any free software that can generate flow diagrams after I
    write the C++ code? Thanks.
    Slickuser, Jul 8, 2008

  2. Slickuser a écrit :
    > Are there any free software that can generate flow diagrams after I
    > write the C++ code? Thanks.

    Citation from another thread:
    Have you tried google?

    I would add sourceforge; I know there is a c++ to UML tool but finding
    it is left to the reader.

    --
    Michael
    Michael DOUBEZ, Jul 8, 2008

  3. Slickuser

    Slickuser Guest

    On Jul 8, 12:01 am, Michael DOUBEZ <> wrote:
    > Slickusera écrit :> Are there any free software that can generate flow diagrams after I
    > > write the C++ code? Thanks.

    > Citation from another thread:
    > Have you tried google?
    >
    > I would add sourceforge; I know there is a c++ to UML tool but finding
    > it is left to the reader.
    >
    > --
    > Michael

    I have tried Google and found a couple that is not FREE. Just wonder,
    what you guys use that is free.
    Slickuser, Jul 9, 2008
  4. Slickuser

    Guest

    On Jul 8, 2:28 am, Slickuser <> wrote:
    > Are there any free software that can generate flow diagrams after I
    > write the C++ code? Thanks.

    If you are talking about function call graphs? If so, try Doxygen.
    Once you get used to it, it can generate various types of graphs
    such as include graphs, function call graphs, etc.

    HTH
    , Jul 10, 2008
  5. Slickuser

    Slickuser Guest

    Is it possible for Doxygen to generate a flow/procedure diagram for C+
    +?

    Something like this?
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9884/flowdy0.jpg

    Code:
    #include <iostream>

    using namespace std;

    int y()
    {
    int i = 0;
    while(i <= 50)
    {
    i++;
    }
    return 0;
    }

    int x()
    {
    return 1;
    }

    int x1()
    {
    return 1;
    }

    int x2()
    {
    return 2;
    }

    int main()
    {
    int x;

    x = 0;
    while(x <= 10)
    {
    int y = 0;
    if (x == 0)
    {
    x();
    }
    else if(x == 1)
    {
    x();
    y();
    }
    else
    {
    x1();
    }

    // show even only
    if (y%2 == 0)
    {
    x2();
    }

    x++;
    y++;

    Slickuser, Jul 12, 2008
  6. Slickuser a écrit :
    > Is it possible for Doxygen to generate a flow/procedure diagram for C+
    > +?
    >
    > Something like this?

    [snip]

    AFAIK this is called a static call graph and many tools are available.
    Look for "call graph" on wikipedia for a list.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_graph

    The usual suspects such as google or sourceforge can also help.

    --
    Michael
    Michael DOUBEZ, Jul 14, 2008