Process Cannot access file "file_name" because it is being used by another process

Rithesh Pai

Hi all,
When I read from an AVI stream and write a bitmap for the second
frame,I get this error

Process cannot access file "file_name" because it is
being used by another process

Is there anyway to overcome this.I also tried 'using' statement but to no
avail.

regards
Rithesh

Mona

Hi Rithesh,

Regarding this issue of getting an error message, I would like to tell you
that this error comes when you are using the same file name. I would request
you to plaese change the file name and then try to acsess it.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]