Process datas contained in a page received from a remote server

Jean-Paul OLIVIER

Hy all,

I am reading this group to see if my problem is already in the posts but
I don't see it so I post this message.

I want to process some datas sent by a remote site (server) : sending ID
and password to the remote computer it returns me datas corresponding to
the ID. And I want to build a page with these datas.

Of course this must be compatible with the most browsers as possible.

My first investigation was to build a page with 3 frames :
- 1 frame (left) with a form to submit the ID and the password
- 1 frame (buffer) to receive the page (data) sent by the server
- 1 frame (main) to present the datas in a page (using tables)

My problem is that my script using a local apache server (localhost on
my PC) works fine but when I uses the real sever I get :
Erreur : uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property Location.href
When I try to see the datas that I have received in an alert box by :
alert(parent.buffer.document.body.innerHTML);

Any Idea ?
Thanks in advance.
Jpaul
PS : sorry for my poor english...