Location:
Houston
Prov/State:
TX

ZIP/Postal Code:

Duration:
6 months

Start Date:
Monday, June 14, 2010 - Saturday, December 31, 2011
Date Posted:
Jun 06 11

Experience:
See Job Description
Number of openings:
1

Pre-screening questions:
No pre-screening questions assigned
Salary Range/Pay Rate:
Open

Nature of position:
Contract

Primary Functions/Responsibilities:
1. Provides facilitation skills in performing the following
activities:
„X Developing and analyzing process design maps
„X Defining jobs, roles and responsibilities
„X Redesigning organization structures that best enable the process
„X Establishing a set of effective key performance indicators (KPIs)
that are monitored
„X Developing/maintaining process
„X Developing training plans and materials for individuals to
understand their roles and how to perform them.
„X Developing effective communication plans to sustain broad-based
sponsorship.
„X Anticipating, analyzing and understanding the impact of change
„X Surfacing and managing resistance to change
2. Ensures the proper infrastructure is in place to manage process
integration and sustain continuous improvement.

Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria:
Critical Skills:
• Excellent team facilitation.
• Strong process/continuous improvement focus. Experience with process
improvement, reengineering, redesign, and management methodologies
such as PRB, Hammer, or Six Sigma.
• Strong Project/Change Management skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, process design skills.
• Excellent collaboration skills with other functions at the
management and staff level; ability to encourage collaboration,
discipline and process excellence and structure ¡§win-win¡¨.
• Strong networking, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills for interacting with
managers and staff levels.
• Good business acumen.

Best Regards

Vivek Sahoo