Process Mapping Coordinator needed in Houston, TX

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vivek, Jun 13, 2011.

  1. Vivek

    Vivek Guest

    Thought you might be able to help on Process Mapping Coordinator
    position opening we have available. I have provided a brief overview
    below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more details can
    be provided.

    Location:
    Houston
    Prov/State:
    TX

    ZIP/Postal Code:

    Duration:
    6 months

    Start Date:
    Monday, June 14, 2010 - Saturday, December 31, 2011
    Date Posted:
    Jun 06 11

    Experience:
    See Job Description
    Number of openings:
    1

    Pre-screening questions:
    No pre-screening questions assigned
    Salary Range/Pay Rate:
    Open

    Nature of position:
    Contract

    Primary Functions/Responsibilities:
    1. Provides facilitation skills in performing the following
    activities:
    „X Developing and analyzing process design maps
    „X Defining jobs, roles and responsibilities
    „X Redesigning organization structures that best enable the process
    „X Establishing a set of effective key performance indicators (KPIs)
    that are monitored
    „X Developing/maintaining process
    „X Developing training plans and materials for individuals to
    understand their roles and how to perform them.
    „X Developing effective communication plans to sustain broad-based
    sponsorship.
    „X Anticipating, analyzing and understanding the impact of change
    „X Surfacing and managing resistance to change
    2. Ensures the proper infrastructure is in place to manage process
    integration and sustain continuous improvement.

    Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria:
    Critical Skills:
    • Excellent team facilitation.
    • Strong process/continuous improvement focus. Experience with process
    improvement, reengineering, redesign, and management methodologies
    such as PRB, Hammer, or Six Sigma.
    • Strong Project/Change Management skills.
    • Excellent analytical, problem solving, process design skills.
    • Excellent collaboration skills with other functions at the
    management and staff level; ability to encourage collaboration,
    discipline and process excellence and structure ¡§win-win¡¨.
    • Strong networking, negotiation and influencing skills
    • Excellent communication/interpersonal skills for interacting with
    managers and staff levels.
    • Good business acumen.

    Best Regards

    Vivek Sahoo