processing an aspx xml-variable in xsl

djamilabouzid

Hi,

I want to build an aspx page with three combo box. Each combo
represents data from the database. I have three xml variables that I
build dynamically, let's say: var1, var2 and var3. I pass these
variables from my aspx program to my xsl program. If I put each
variable in a file: for example var1.xml, var2.xml and var3.xml. To
build my combo box from a file (for example var1.xml) like that

<xsl:variable name="combobox1"
select="document('../xml/var1.xml')"/>

this works very good. But I want to bind my variable var1 instead of
the corresponding file var1.xml.
Unfortunately I didn't know how to do it. (I know how to pass a
variable from aspx program to xsl program but I don't know how to open
this variable as an xml data structure.)

Can some one help me please?

Regards,

Djamila.