processing forms program

Guest

Hi,

Could anyone indicate me of any processing forms program please?
I mean a form having multiple options, radio and check boxes, then
on Submmit it calls to another processing form to determine which
control was clicked on.

If there are nothing like this for free, then I would gladly pay fot it.

Thanks

Beny

i. Wiin

Are you using Visual Studio .NET to code with, or something else?

What programming language do you want to use?

Since you posted in the ASP.NET group, I presume you're making a web site,
not a desktop application, right?

i. Wiin

I'm confused. asp is NOT a Dot.NET compatiple programming language. I can
give you an example of classic asp form capturing, if you wish, but I feel
that's not what you want.

Can you answer me, what language do you plan on using?
C#
VB.NET
J#
Other (please specify)

What IDE are you using?
-Visual Studio .NET
- Notepad
-Other (please specify)

Guest

Thanks a lot

I am using asp.net ( I wouldn't mind having the
processiong forms in ASP )

I develop my asp.net programs using VB.Net

Have a good night

Beny

i. Wiin

What IDE are you using for writing your VB.NET web applications?
- Visual Studio .NET
- Notepad
- Other (please specify)