    If there are nothing like this for free, then I would gladly pay fot it.

    Thanks

    Beny
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=, Oct 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=

    i. Wiin Guest

    Are you using Visual Studio .NET to code with, or something else?

    What programming language do you want to use?

    Since you posted in the ASP.NET group, I presume you're making a web site,
    not a desktop application, right?

    i. Wiin, Oct 5, 2004

  3. I am using asp.net, but in asp would
    also be appreciated.

    Thanks a lot

    Beny
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=

    i. Wiin Guest

    I'm confused. asp is NOT a Dot.NET compatiple programming language. I can
    give you an example of classic asp form capturing, if you wish, but I feel
    that's not what you want.

    Can you answer me, what language do you plan on using?
    C#
    VB.NET
    J#
    Other (please specify)

    What IDE are you using?
    -Visual Studio .NET
    - Notepad
    -Other (please specify)

    i. Wiin, Oct 5, 2004
  5. Thanks a lot

    I am using asp.net ( I wouldn't mind having the
    processiong forms in ASP )

    I develop my asp.net programs using VB.Net

    Have a good night

    Beny
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmVueQ==?=

    i. Wiin Guest

    What IDE are you using for writing your VB.NET web applications?
    - Visual Studio .NET
    - Notepad
    - Other (please specify)

    i. Wiin, Oct 6, 2004