"Processing" progress bar/"in-between" page?

Roy

Anyone have any links and/or code samples demonstrating how this can be
done? Current procedure is that john doe clicks an item on a datagrid
of mine and after however long, gets the info he wants.

What I want to do is have a page that pops up "in-between" the two
pages. Something that says "Processing Request: Please Wait" or
somesuch and have a progress bar or something as well (would not have
to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
Anyone have any links/samples?

Thanks!

Paxton

Roy said:
Anyone have any links and/or code samples demonstrating how this can be
done? Current procedure is that john doe clicks an item on a datagrid
of mine and after however long, gets the info he wants.

What I want to do is have a page that pops up "in-between" the two
pages. Something that says "Processing Request: Please Wait" or
somesuch and have a progress bar or something as well (would not have
to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
Anyone have any links/samples?

Thanks!

Your question relates to ASP.NET. However, this group covers Classic
ASP. You would be better off asking this question in a dotnet group
such as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

Adrienne

Anyone have any links and/or code samples demonstrating how this can be
done? Current procedure is that john doe clicks an item on a datagrid
of mine and after however long, gets the info he wants.

What I want to do is have a page that pops up "in-between" the two
pages. Something that says "Processing Request: Please Wait" or
somesuch and have a progress bar or something as well (would not have
to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
Anyone have any links/samples?

Thanks!

Google for a javascript version of what you want. I got one for a client
once, but don't remember the URI.