    to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
    Anyone have any links/samples?

    Thanks!

    Roy, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Roy

    Paxton Guest

    Roy wrote:
    > Anyone have any links and/or code samples demonstrating how this can

    be
    > done? Current procedure is that john doe clicks an item on a datagrid
    > of mine and after however long, gets the info he wants.
    >
    > What I want to do is have a page that pops up "in-between" the two
    > pages. Something that says "Processing Request: Please Wait" or
    > somesuch and have a progress bar or something as well (would not have
    > to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
    > Anyone have any links/samples?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Your question relates to ASP.NET. However, this group covers Classic
    ASP. You would be better off asking this question in a dotnet group
    such as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    Paxton, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Roy

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Roy" <>
    writing in news::

    > Anyone have any links and/or code samples demonstrating how this can be
    > done? Current procedure is that john doe clicks an item on a datagrid
    > of mine and after however long, gets the info he wants.
    >
    > What I want to do is have a page that pops up "in-between" the two
    > pages. Something that says "Processing Request: Please Wait" or
    > somesuch and have a progress bar or something as well (would not have
    > to be an accurate progress bar, per se).
    > Anyone have any links/samples?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Google for a javascript version of what you want. I got one for a client
    once, but don't remember the URI.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Jan 22, 2005
  4. It's not clear if you are using ASP or ASP.Net (I don't know of any explicit
    datagrids in ASP).

    If you are using ASP, this might help:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2498

    Otherwise, see: