Producing an Heap Dump on Sun JVM.

Cristian Cardenas

I have a production Weblogic server running in Solaris, and in Sun JVM
1.3.1. I have to do an outage to load modifications. I would like to
obtain a Heap Dump from the server to look for any memory leak the
system could be producing. I need a trick to make the JVM to produce
the Heap Dump, no matter if the operation break the JVM, as it will be
done during the outage. Thanks. Cristian.