[Product Annoncement] ADO.NET driver for FileMaker

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lloyd Dupont, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Lloyd Dupont

    Lloyd Dupont Guest

    ============== MEDIA RELEASE ================

    Wednesday 5th August 2003

    5D Services, makers of the ihook IT Management solution announce the
    immediate release of FM.NET.

    ihook's FileMaker ADO.NET Connector is a data provider for .NET connecting
    to FileMaker. It allows applications to connect to a FileMaker database in a
    standard way, in a similar way as connecting to MySQL or an SQL Server. The
    driver implements all required and optional DataBase interfaces in
    System.Data and is provided as a set of DLLs to include in your project.
    Documentation is also provided. The driver connects to the FileMaker
    database via FileMaker's Web Companion. In the current version the product
    doesn't write to Repeating Fields or Container Fields (images), but can read
    them.

    This product has been built and tested against the Compact Framework and
    should work on PocketPC & Windows CE devices, as well as with the .NET 1.1
    runtime.

    More information available at www.ihook.cc.

    Phone +61 2 9888 9233 (Australia)

    About 5D Services

    Founded in 1993, 5D Services provide hardware, networking and software
    solutions to IT managers. The ihook suite of products provide automated
    hardware and software asset management, helpdesk and integrated room booking
    modules. ihook is a subsidiary and trademark of 5D Services. (C)2003 5D
    Services Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
    of their respective owners. Pricing and availability are subject to change
    without notice.

    Lloyd Dupont, Aug 7, 2003

  2. please post in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Lloyd Dupont

    Lloyd Dupont Guest

    done, thanks ;-)

    Lloyd Dupont, Aug 7, 2003
  4. not a problem....if those type of posts aren't put there but in these
    groups, you would pry get alot of nasty replies, as this is mainly a
    peer-to-peer question group, we know the announcement group is there for
    products, etc.

    the first time (honest mistake) is OK, though :)

    Craig Deelsnyder, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Lloyd Dupont

    Dave Young Guest

    Please don't spam the newsgroups. Learn to spell
    Announcement.

    Dave Young, Aug 7, 2003