    repository of professional images? Thanks.

    Al
    --

    a, Feb 23, 2004

  2. a

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, says...

    http://www.google.com/

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, Feb 23, 2004

  3. a

    OO- Guest

    "a" <> wrote in message news:p...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
    > enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
    > my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that

    offer a
    > repository of professional images? Thanks.
    >
    > Al
    > --

    istockphoto.com

    OO-, Feb 24, 2004
  4. a

    symon Guest

    --
    symon

    symon, Feb 25, 2004
  5. a wrote:

    > are there any companies or sites that offer a
    > repository of professional images?

    A quite large but probably not comprehensive list of sites with stock
    photos is here: <http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Matthias_Gutfeldt/Bookmarks>

    Scroll down to (Free) stock photography.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Feb 25, 2004
  6. a

    C.W. Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:22:03 GMT, symon
    <> wrote:

    >a wrote:
    >>
    >> are there any companies or sites that offer a
    >> repository of professional images? QUOTE]

    [Fixed quoting]
    > Try these companies...
    >
    > http://www.corbis.com/
    > http://www.creatas.co.uk/
    >
    > These sites offer professional Stock images which - if you're clever
    > enough with photoshop, can use without watermarks on them ;) have
    > phun.

    I wouldn't recommend the last line's thought of removing the
    watermarks or copyright bits from images used - especially if using
    them without permission or using the free copies offered that have
    those touches.

    Corbis, among others, have been known to enforce their copyrights.
    Just best, if unable to supply your own photographs, to use the free
    stock images per the terms of the supplier ... if they request the
    copyright or watermark to be kept in place then keep it in place or
    find a place that has "similar" but without the
    copyrights/watermarking as noticeable or present at all.

    C.W., Feb 25, 2004
  7. a

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <c1hkl9$1ij2s5$-berlin.de>, say-no-to-
    says...
    > A quite large but probably not comprehensive list of sites with stock
    > photos is here: <http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Matthias_Gutfeldt/Bookmarks>

    Excellent list of book marks.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment