Profession Images for Web Design

Hi folks,

I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that offer a
repository of professional images? Thanks.

Al

Hywel

Hi folks,

I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that offer a
repository of professional images? Thanks.

http://www.google.com/

OO-

a said:
Hi folks,

I've seen in many web sites which uses modified professional images to
enhance the quality of the site and I would like to use similar images for
my own web sites, so my question is, are there any companies or sites that offer a
repository of professional images? Thanks.

Al

istockphoto.com

C.W.

a said:
are there any companies or sites that offer a
repository of professional images? QUOTE]
[Fixed quoting]
Try these companies...

http://www.corbis.com/
http://www.creatas.co.uk/

These sites offer professional Stock images which - if you're clever
enough with photoshop, can use without watermarks on them ;) have
phun.

I wouldn't recommend the last line's thought of removing the
watermarks or copyright bits from images used - especially if using
them without permission or using the free copies offered that have
those touches.

Corbis, among others, have been known to enforce their copyrights.
Just best, if unable to supply your own photographs, to use the free
stock images per the terms of the supplier ... if they request the
copyright or watermark to be kept in place then keep it in place or
find a place that has "similar" but without the
copyrights/watermarking as noticeable or present at all.