Professional C++

Discussion in 'C++' started by h recruitment, Jun 17, 2010.

  1. Position: Senior development team leader

    Job Considerations:
    -Excellent C++, MFC skills
    -Advanced Programming Skills (OOP, COM, Threading, Database)
    -IVR and OCR applications and technology is a plus

    Qualifications:
    - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related discipline,
    minimum good degree.

    Experience:
    - 4+ years of experience

    Other skills:
    -Ability to supervise and mentor younger software engineers
    -Team leading and management skills
    -Excellent design and analysis skills
    -Excellent awareness of Software lifecycle and Project management.
    - Fluency in English language

    Position Description:
    The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, executing,
    assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications
    which include: configuring, analyzing, designing, coding, developing,
    unit testing and documenting software specifications throughout the
    project life cycle. This responsibility will extend to contributing in
    the estimates of the project, the quality and timeliness of the
    deliverables and the project’s compliance to the organizational
    processes and standards.

    Position Type: Full time

    We offer:
    - Social insurance.
    - Training.
    - Career development.

    Vacations:
    Friday - Saturday.

    Salary:
    Attractive salary

    Apply now
    If your Qualification meet the above mentioned recruitment, Please
    send your CV.

    Place: Egypt
    h recruitment, Jun 17, 2010

  2. On 6/17/2010 6:00 AM, h recruitment wrote:
    > Position: Senior development team leader
    > [..]

    Off-topic. Not that you care...

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 17, 2010

  3. h recruitment

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On 17 juuni, 15:13, Victor Bazarov <> wrote:
    > On 6/17/2010 6:00 AM, h recruitment wrote:
    >
    > > Position: Senior development team leader
    > > [..]

    > Off-topic.  Not that you care...

    Hmm. What if they need a senior development team leader who agrees to
    work for someone rude and evil? For example gambling, porn, drugs or
    money laundry businesses. Best way to find candidates is to post adds
    about it to wrong places.
    Öö Tiib, Jun 21, 2010