    discussed on this list before.

    --
    Jonathan
    Jonathan Fine, Aug 19, 2009

  2. Same subject

    On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
    wrote:
    >Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
    >discussed on this list before.

    Which book was that?

    John
    --
    John Harris
    John G Harris, Aug 19, 2009

  3. Re: Same subject

    John G Harris wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
    > wrote:
    >> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
    >> discussed on this list before.

    > Which book was that?

    Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

    --
    Jonathan
    Jonathan Fine, Aug 19, 2009
  4. Was: Same subject

    John G Harris wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
    > wrote:
    >> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
    >> discussed on this list before.

    > Which book was that?

    Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas

    John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my not
    including the book title and author in the body of the message?

    --
    Jonathan
    Jonathan Fine, Aug 19, 2009
  5. On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 15:47:55, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
    wrote:
    >Was: Same subject
    >
    >John G Harris wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 at 13:21:42, in comp.lang.javascript, Jonathan Fine
    >> wrote:
    >>> Anyone got any comments on this book? It doesn't seem to have been
    >>> discussed on this list before.

    >> Which book was that?

    >Professional Javascript for Web Developers, By Nicholas C. Zakas
    >
    >John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my
    >not including the book title and author in the body of the message?

    Now you know why the FAQ says

    "Use the Subject: line to show the type of problem you have but include
    the question in the body as well."

    John
    --
    John Harris
    John G Harris, Aug 19, 2009
  6. In comp.lang.javascript message <h6h3aq$6e5$>, Wed,
    19 Aug 2009 15:47:55, Jonathan Fine <> posted:

    >John, you changed the subject line. Are you making a point about my
    >not including the book title and author in the body of the message?

    FAQ, section 1.3, subsec 1, subsubsec 3. And somewhere via sig.

    --
    (c) John Stockton, nr London UK. replyYYWW merlyn demon co uk Turnpike 6.05.
    No Encoding. Quotes precede replies. Snip well. Write clearly. Mail no News.
    Dr J R Stockton, Aug 19, 2009