Professional opinions on development frameworks wanted

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Florian Thiel, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Dear Perl web developers,

    We at the Free University of Berlin are currently researching the ways
    in which the major web development platforms differ and in addition to
    our work with the Plat_Forms contest, we're now looking for actual
    professional opinions.

    If you have practical experience in the development of non-trivial web
    applications with two or more web development languages then we would
    like you to participate in a short survey. Three Perl teams
    participated in this year's Plat_Forms contest but we would like to
    get a broader perspective.

    The questionnaire asks you about your experiences and opinions on two
    of the web development languages you have used, and should take about
    10-15 minutes to complete. To thank you for your participation, you
    will be able to provide an email address and we will send you our
    final report when we are finished compiling it.

    http://www.plat-forms.org/survey/

    We look forward to your answers and experiences, let me know via email
    if you have any questions.

    Florian Thiel
    -berlin.de
    Plat_Forms survey team