Professional opinions on development frameworks wanted

Florian Thiel

Dear Perl web developers,

We at the Free University of Berlin are currently researching the ways
in which the major web development platforms differ and in addition to
our work with the Plat_Forms contest, we're now looking for actual
professional opinions.

If you have practical experience in the development of non-trivial web
applications with two or more web development languages then we would
like you to participate in a short survey. Three Perl teams
participated in this year's Plat_Forms contest but we would like to
get a broader perspective.

The questionnaire asks you about your experiences and opinions on two
of the web development languages you have used, and should take about
10-15 minutes to complete. To thank you for your participation, you
will be able to provide an email address and we will send you our
final report when we are finished compiling it.

http://www.plat-forms.org/survey/

We look forward to your answers and experiences, let me know via email
if you have any questions.

Florian Thiel
(e-mail address removed)-berlin.de
Plat_Forms survey team