Professional Web Developer's Wiki

Ryan Johnston

Hi everyone,

For my day job, I work as a Sr. Web developer for a top-tier
interactive agency that has been ranked at the top of the industry for
the past five years by Forester research. One thing we have found of
late is that it is getting harder and harder to find great web
developers - the men and women who live and breath all things XHTML,
Web Standards, XML and Javascript. And it's not just where I work, my
friends and colleague's at other agencies are all reporting the exact
same thing.

To highlight the skills required for web development and to encourage
the sharing of resources, I've recently started a new wiki dedicated
to the professional practice of Web Development. I'm looking for
fellow web workers to share, edit and develop the resources at the
wiki. If you are a professional web developer or a student, there are
already many great resources and more is being added daily.

Please stop by and take a look.

http://www.ryanj.org/wiki

--ryanj