Profiles in ASP.NET 2.0

VDevelopment

Hello.

Imagine a web site where a user type Administrator has been authenticated
(he is currently inside the web, authenticated). In a page he, like an
administrator he is, he can set up new users. In that page there is a
standard CreateUserWizard control. My question is how can I to add data to
the new user's profile WITHOUT TO DO LOGOUT the administrator user.

If we use the LoginCreatedUser = true property, then the administrator user
is logged out automatilcally. But if the property is set to False, it can't
be modified the new user's profile data...

Any ideas?

Thank you.