prog to do website

Mario

Hi

Wich program can i use to do a web page ??
I'm not very familliar with HTML but i know some tips

For now i use Composer who come with Netscape but
i would like someting better

TIA

EightNineThree

Mario said:
Hi

Wich program can i use to do a web page ??
I'm not very familliar with HTML but i know some tips

For now i use Composer who come with Netscape but
i would like someting better

A tool is only as good as the mechanic that uses it.
Your best bet would be to learn HTML before spending any money on a program.

SeeSchloss

Hi
Wich program can i use to do a web page ??
I'm not very familliar with HTML but i know some tips

For now i use Composer who come with Netscape but
i would like someting better

TIA

Notepad is your friend :p
And if you don't know HTML, selfhtml could help you but it
seems it is only avalaible in French, German, Spanish or
Japaniese. If you know one of these language I really
recommend selhtml (http://selfaktuell.teamone.de/). I guess
there are similar sites in english but I don't know them.

I once used a program to do a web page (in school, 7 years
ago) but I wouldn't recommend it. It was "clara homepage"
or "claris homepage" or something like this and I really
found it unhandy.