    The problem is that Term232 only accepts 100 rows, i would like almost
    unlimited.....

    John
    John T., Sep 1, 2003

  2. "John T." <> wrote in <bivg00$3et$-c.dk>:

    >Does anyone know of similar programs like:
    >
    >http://www.dm2auo.de/Term232.htm

    Not in comp.lang.c, as terminal programs for serial communication ports
    are far off-topic here: they hardly relate to the C programming
    language (which is on-topic here, hence the name).
    Please read the FAQ of a ng before posting.

    >The problem is that Term232 only accepts 100 rows, i would like almost
    >unlimited.....

    We all want unlimited.....

    [OT]
    There are loads of terminal programs out there, try googling for 'em ...
    [/OT]

    Irrwahn

    --
    I wish life had a scroll-back buffer.