program help needed

Eric Chase

Can someone please help with a program that I have.
I would like to find out what it would take to run it, or how to run it.

There is only one file with the extention (.c) and the rest of the files
have and extentions of (.f)

When I attempt to compile with cc, it gives warnings and failures. When
I attempt to RUN it, it is stating that it can't find one of the files
that in listed, and is present in the directory.

I can provide the code in .zip format, that is how it's packed. Thank
you for your help in advance to who ever is willing to tackle this project.

Eric

SM Ryan

#
# There is only one file with the extention (.c) and the rest of the files
# have and extentions of (.f)

..f usually refers to Fortran programs, so you would need a Fortran
compiler or Fortran to C translator.

Jack Klein

There doesn't seem to be a question about the C or C++ language in
here at all.
Can someone please help with a program that I have.
I would like to find out what it would take to run it, or how to run it.

There is only one file with the extention (.c) and the rest of the files
have and extentions of (.f)

When I attempt to compile with cc, it gives warnings and failures. When
I attempt to RUN it, it is stating that it can't find one of the files
that in listed, and is present in the directory.

I can provide the code in .zip format, that is how it's packed. Thank
you for your help in advance to who ever is willing to tackle this project.

Eric

I think you need to go back to the source where you got the zip file.
Even if your question was not off-topic, you have not provided nearly
enough information for anyone to even begin to help you.

Having a file with an extension of .c is a hint that this file at
least should be compiled by a C compiler, but there are a large number
of C compilers on various platforms that are invoked as "cc".

The most we could help you with here could be the errors you get from
the compiler, if you supplied the source that caused them.