Program loader - unclear instruction

pbartosz

I must write a safety executing program loader.
I used strace and setrlimit, but I don't understand one point:

Assume that X is a program written in different programming languages
(C, C + +, Pascal - FreePascal, Icon) and linked with different
libraries. You should care about loading and executing prodecures in
these languages.

Maybe someone clever knows what it means?

Ian Collins

I must write a safety executing program loader.
I used strace and setrlimit, but I don't understand one point:

Assume that X is a program written in different programming languages
(C, C + +, Pascal - FreePascal, Icon) and linked with different
libraries. You should care about loading and executing prodecures in
these languages.

Maybe someone clever knows what it means?

The person who set the question?

Keith Thompson

pbartosz said:
Actually, I can't ask this person.

Please provide context when posting a followup.

Why can't you ask?

In any case, you're probably asking in the wrong newsgroup.