program surveillance

Anto

Hello,
I'm italian programmer
I would have to realize a video program surveillance for cellular and
I do not know just from where to begin. Someone has a po' of experience in
merit? Practically through the cellular one I would want to be connected to
of the television cameras situated in my office
Many thanks

Lucas Tam

Hello,
I'm italian programmer
I would have to realize a video program surveillance for
cellular and
I do not know just from where to begin. Someone has a po' of
experience in merit? Practically through the cellular one I would want
to be connected to of the television cameras situated in my office
Many thanks

What cell phone are you developing for?

Anto

hi,
I'have nokia 6660 and use Panasonic Network Camera model KX-HCM270
Many thanks