    how create small program that push some button automaticaly (every 9 mins)
    for Linux with C++?

    any fast advices?

    PHP2, Jul 27, 2004

  2. PHP2

    PHP2 Guest

    I can send signals through LPT... ok I have not robot, but maybe have some
    command... maybe refresh or any signal, but that be automatical..

    I ask... if can not ok...

    PHP2, Jul 27, 2004

  3. PHP2 wrote:
    > how create small program that push some button automaticaly (every 9 mins)
    > for Linux with C++?
    >
    > any fast advices?

    Have your tried crontab?

    --
    ___ _ ____ ___ __ __
    / _ )(_) / /_ __ / _ \___ _/ /_/ /____ ___

    Billy N. Patton, Jul 27, 2004

    Mark Marsella, Jul 27, 2004
  5. PHP2

    Howard Guest

    "PHP2" <> wrote in message news:ce6ejr$hah$...
    > how create small program that push some button automaticaly (every 9 mins)
    > for Linux with C++?
    >
    > any fast advices?

    You should ask on a linux newsgroup, where they know more about that OS.
    This is a "language" newsgroup, and doesn't (or at least TRIES not to) delve
    into OS-specific tasks.

    -Howard

    Howard, Jul 27, 2004
  6. PHP2

    PHP2 Guest

    I am ask how C++ language can 'emulate' or create some automatical
    actions.. I don't wish OS solutions..

    PHP2, Jul 28, 2004
  7. On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:01:35 +0200, PHP2 wrote:

    > I am ask how C++ language can 'emulate' or create some automatical
    > actions.. I don't wish OS solutions..

    You're kind of SOL, then, because the C++ language doesn't define anything
    to do with 'buttons' or 'pressing'.

    --
    Some say the Wired doesn't have political borders like the real world,
    but there are far too many nonsense-spouting anarchists or idiots who

    Owen Jacobson, Jul 28, 2004
  8. PHP2 wrote:
    > how create small program that push some button automaticaly (every 9 mins)
    > for Linux with C++?
    >
    > any fast advices?

    I suggest you try asking in news:comp.arch.embedded.
    Perhaps someone is using the Linux OS in an embedded
    application.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Jul 28, 2004
  9. PHP2

    Howard Guest

    (I've rearragned this in the correct order. Please post responses below the
    text you're responding to.)

    "PHP2" <> wrote in message news:ce6ms5$ris$...
    > I am ask how C++ language can 'emulate' or create some automatical
    > actions.. I don't wish OS solutions..

    You're asking how to accomplish a task that can *only* be done using
    operating-system-specific methods. The C++ language does not have any
    concept of a "button". That's something that exists in your operating
    system, and may be supported by some kind of SDK or third-party developement
    tool using your compiler. You *really* need to ask someone in a linux
    newsgroup!

    -Howard

    Howard, Jul 28, 2004