    I am looking forward to your suggestions.

    Thanks,

    Nish

    nish, Apr 1, 2007

  2. nish wrote:
    > Hello friends,
    > I am new to Java and I need your help in doing
    > this program.
    >
    > Q Program to generate tab cards
    >
    > I am looking forward to your suggestions.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Nish

    This is a reply to all three recent messages.

    I have some general advice on getting started on programs at
    http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html

    Patricia

    Patricia Shanahan, Apr 1, 2007

  3. On Apr 1, 1:47 pm, "nish" <> wrote:
    > Hello friends,

    My friends would not multi-post.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.html#xpost>

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w/ f-u to c.l.j.g. only)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 1, 2007