    LU Decomposition
    finding Inverse

    Thanks
    mano, Jan 30, 2007

  2. mano

    Preben Guest

    Re: Program to solve Linear equations using Gauss elimination, FindingInverse and LU Decomposition

    As Gianna said - look at uBLAS from boost...

    If you wan't to use lapack download the boost bindings from the
    boost-sandbox at sourceforge.

    Regards,
    Preben
    Preben, Jan 30, 2007

  3. mano

    mano Guest

    On Jan 30, 4:55 pm, Preben <> wrote:
    > As Gianna said - look at uBLAS from boost...
    >
    > If you wan't to use lapack download the boost bindings from the
    > boost-sandbox at sourceforge.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Preben

    Hey ...
    Thanks to u guys

    can u give me the link to sourceforge and ublas
    As i am hearing those names for the first time

    thanks
    bye
    mano, Jan 30, 2007
  4. mano

    Marcus Kwok Guest

    mano <> wrote:
    > On Jan 30, 4:55 pm, Preben <> wrote:
    >> As Gianna said - look at uBLAS from boost...
    >>
    >> If you wan't to use lapack download the boost bindings from the
    >> boost-sandbox at sourceforge.

    > can u give me the link to sourceforge and ublas
    > As i am hearing those names for the first time

    http://www.google.com/search?q=ublas
    http://www.google.com/search?q=sourceforge

    GIYF (Google is your friend)

    --
    Marcus Kwok
    Replace 'invalid' with 'net' to reply
    Marcus Kwok, Jan 30, 2007
  5. mano

    Preben Guest

    Re: Program to solve Linear equations using Gauss elimination, FindingInverse and LU Decomposition

    > can u give me the link to sourceforge and ublas
    > As i am hearing those names for the first time

    http://boost.org/ (ublas part of the boost-library)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost-sandbox/

    ublas documentation:
    http://www.boost.org/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/index.htm

    and the sandbox documentation is still not available.

    You should probably also look at general blas and general lapack
    distributions (these will be needed).

    I would search for the atlas implementations. These are probably in your
    package tree in your linux distribution (or for Windows search google)

    / Preben
    Preben, Jan 31, 2007