    Or I must add the control programatically in order to make changes
    programatically?

    Edgardo

    Edgardo Rossetto, Apr 4, 2005

  2. You should be able to make changes programatically.
    Are you having troubles? What kinds of changes are you having problems
    with?

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 4, 2005

  3. Edgardo Rossetto wrote:
    > Is it possible?
    >
    > Or I must add the control programatically in order to make changes
    > programatically?
    >
    > Edgardo

    Are you asking this because there's no variable in the code-behind (if
    using VS.NET)? VS.NET does not add the variable declaration to the CB
    file automatically; you can add it yourself, though, e.g.

    protected namespace.object.type ucUserControlId;

    replacing your object's type and ID given in the .aspx It will hook-up
    to the instance created in your page then...

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Apr 4, 2005